With all this giving going around I thought I should do something too! So here we go. The winner of the give-away will get to choose from the top above or the dress below.
They are both made using a Zozobugbaby Pattern. Julie from Zozobugbaby even said the winner will get a pattern of their own to start making their own Zozobugbaby creations! YAY! How cool is that?
So, how can you enter this giveaway?
It is simple:
1) Go to Zozobugbaby come back here and make a comment letting me know which item(s) are your favorite - 1 Entry (please limit to just one comment per day; you can comment each day, though, if you would like)
2) Mention this giveaway with a link on your Facebook page: 1 Entry (in order for it to count as an entry, please write "Facebook"as its own comment in the comment section)
3) Become a follower - 2 Entries (in order for it to count as an entry, please write "follower" as its own comment in the comment section, and make sure to do it two times so it will count as two extra entries for you, or if you are already a follower, make sure to write "follower" also as a comment two times)
4) Mention this giveaway on your own blog and include a photo of Zozobugbaby creations and link to our giveaway, - 2 Entries (Again for this to count make sure to write "blog" two different times as comments.)
5) Become a fan of Forty Toes Photography. Just write 40 to have it count.
6) Become a fan of Zozobugbaby. Just write ZZ to have it count.
In case you are wondering why in the world you have to comment each time you blog or if you become a follower, it is because we use the number of comments to plug into the random number generator and that is how we know what number to plug in and who matches up with it - hope that makes sense.
Also, if you have a blocked blogger profile please leave your e-mail address when you enter so that we can contact you. For everyone with an open profile or who we know, then you don't need to worry about that part.
Good luck to you all and we will announce the winner on May 31st! I am sooo excited! YAY!
The cool tights are from Amazing Gracie!